Use of this Website by you constitutes acceptance by you of these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”). If you do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions, please leave this website immediately.
These Terms and Conditions govern this website at www.goodgrowth.co.uk (the “Website”) and do not cover other sites to which the Website may be linked.
The term ‘Good Growth’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Good Growth Limited the owner of the Website.
The use of this Website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites that are not under the control of Good Growth Limited. We have no control over and no responsibility for the nature, content and availability of such websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information: the inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Good Growth Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable.
Licence to use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this Website without the permission of Good Growth Limited, including republication on another website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- Show any material from the Website in public, without accreditation of the source;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website;
- use data collected from our Website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- use our Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- use our Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Law and jurisdiction
Your use of this site shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted that part will be deemed to be deleted and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any such revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this Website from the date of their publication on this Website.
This Website is owned and operated by Good Growth Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07847869 and our registered office is Ground Floor, Keble House, Southernhay Gardens Estate, Exeter, EX1 1NT, United Kingdom.
- by post, using the postal address above;
- using our Website contact form;
- by email, using the email address published on our Website from time to time; or
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our Website from time to time.
Good Growth Limited
27 April 2018